- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found in the following settings:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or the Help function.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or the Help function.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please refer to Google Support or the Help function.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple Support or the Help function
With respect to third party cookies, i.e. those that are external to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include so the information we provide is always with reference to the source. Below, we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing they may be installed all or only some of them.
|_ga||Analysis||Used to distinguish users||Third parties||2 years|
|_gid||Analysis||Used to distinguish users||Third parties||24 hours|
|wordpress_||Funcionality||Activated during login and saves authentication details||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Funcionality||Activated during login and saves authentication details||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Funcionality||Activated during login and saves authentication details||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Funcionality||Used to customize the user interface||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Funcionality||Used to customize the user interface||Own||End of session|